Request More Info
- Anderson County Tax Map # 2250006012 & 2251101705.
- Road Frontage: Over 1,100 linear feet on Breazeale Street.
- Water Features: Entire western border of property is Cupboard Creek frontage. Several small cattle watering holes throughout property on eastern side.
- Excellent Location: Located just 3 minutes to Belton, 15 minutes to Anderson, and 30 minutes to Greenville.
- Topography: Flat / Rolling
- Anderson County School Zone: Belton-Honea Path High, Belton
Middle, Honea Path Elementary.
- Utilities: Public Water, Power, Cable, Septic System in place.
*Acreage and Utility to be verified by Buyer or Buyer’s Agent
Welcome to Oscar's Ranch at Cupboard Creek! This exceptional property has all the keynote features you could ask for as a farm or dream homesite. As you enter through rolling hills, the hilltop overlooks endless pastureland bordered by hardwoods and pines as far as you can see.
The property features several watering holes for livestock as well as an entire western border on Cupboard Creek. Additionally, the property offers a 50x60 covered metal hay storage barn, 50x40 enclosed metal storage building, and even a covered custom outdoor kitchen, constructed from brick masonry which includes 2 ovens.
This unique tract is located just 3-minutes from the downtown Belton square and just 15-minutes from downtown Anderson. A 5-minute trip up to highway 29 leads you north into Greenville in under 30 minutes total. Come experience this rare property in person today!