Request More Info
- Pickens County Tax Map #5126-00-24-6595
- ±1.16 Acres on Lake Circle Road
- Road Frontage: ±266 Linear Feet on Lake Circle Road
- Topography: Gentle Slope
- Unzoned | Unrestricted
- Heavily Wooded in Hardwoods & Pines
- Zoned for Ambler Elementary | Pickens Middle School | Pickens High School
- Utility Possibilities: Power & Septic | Well Water
- ±7 Minutes from Pumkintown
- ±15 Minutes from Travelers Rest
- ±20 Minutes to Downtown Pickens
- ±30 Minutes from Greenville
*Acreage and Utility to be verified by Buyer or Buyer's Agent
Welcome to Lake Circle Road, where you can experience the best of both worlds! This stunning land listing is situated on approximately ±1.16 acres and features a gentle slope, mixed with beautiful hardwoods and pines. The property is unzoned and unrestricted, making it the perfect blank canvas for your dream home or investment project.
This property is also conveniently located in the zoning area for Ambler Elementary, Pickens Middle School, and Pickens High School, which provides great educational opportunities for families.
Enjoy the serenity of a quiet community while still being just minutes away from popular attractions. Take a quick 7-minute drive to Pumkintown, 15-minute drive to Travelers Rest, 20-minute drive to Downtown Pickens, and a 30-minute drive to Greenville.
For nature enthusiasts, the property is located near the famous Laurel and Hardy fishing lake and several state parks, including Jones Gap State Park, which offers breathtaking hikes to Rainbow Falls. Don't forget to indulge in some delicious local eats at the Travelers Rest Farmers Market, F-mart, and Marci Jo's Olde Mountain Store.
This property is a rare find, and you won't want to miss the opportunity to make it your own!