Request More Info
- Greenville County Tax Map #0580020100907
- Best Use: Residential Homesite with Recreational Opportunity
- A Peaceful Surrounding Area with Superb Location
- Property Access: Deeded Easement from Penson Road
- Unrestricted & Unzoned
- Water Frontage: Creek Access
- Wooded Acreage: Mature Mixed Hardwoods and Pines
- Greenville County School Zone: Fork Shoals Elementary | Ralph Chandler Middle | Woodmont High School
- Utilities: Power, Water, Internet, & Septic Permitted
- Neighboring Pasture View & Hardwood Creek Bottom
- Level and Cleared Proposed House Site with Gentle Sloping Walking Path Down to the Creek Bottom.
*Acreage and Utility to be verified by Buyer or Buyer’s Agent
- Closest Interstate: Highway 25
- ± 6 Minutes to US 25/Augusta Rd
- ± 8 Minutes to US 76 W
- ± 13 Minutes to SC 101
- ± 21 Minutes to Gray Court
- ± 25 Minutes to Simpsonville
- ± 40 Minutes to Greenville
Explore the tranquil beauty of Penson Road in Honea Path, South Carolina, where you'll find a sprawling ±20.9-acre parcel awaiting your creative vision. Situated in Greenville County, this property offers a perfect blend of residential potential and recreational possibilities. Nestled in a serene location, it offers an ideal balance of peace and convenience.
For easy accessibility, this property is conveniently located near Highway 25, granting swift access to nearby retail destinations like Target & Publix. This enchanting property features mature hardwoods, a meandering creek, and sweeping vistas of open pastureland, creating a picturesque backdrop. It provides an ideal canvas for bringing your country living dreams to life, whether you envision a rustic retreat or a peaceful homestead.
The proposed house site boasts a flat terrain and has a connected walking path that gently slopes down to the creek bottom, making it a truly unique and inviting place to call home. Utilities are accessible at the road, and septic for the homesite is already permitted with DHEC to make your home construction an immediate reality. Join us at Reedy Land Co in seeing this property and see where you can plant your roots in this serene haven.