Request More Info
- Portion of Spartanburg County TM # 3-28-00-087.00
- Road Frontage: Varies Per Lot
- Spartanburg County Schools – District 3
- Estate Lot for Private Residence
- Hardwoods and Pines / Rolling Topography
- Utilities: Water and power available
- ±5 Minutes to Downtown Pacolet
- ±15 Minutes to Downtown Spartanburg
- ±50 Minutes to Downtown Greenville
*Acreage and Utility to be verified by Buyer or Buyer’s Agent
*Subject to Recorded Covenants & Restrictions
South Pine Farms is a unique estate lot subdivision waiting for a new owner to pick that picture-perfect spot to build their dream home. Originally a ±250 acre recreational farm comprised of rolling topography, a mixture of mature hardwoods and pines, and creek that meanders along the back of the property. South Pine Farm is perfect for those individuals seeking the relaxed rural lifestyle with easy commutes to both Spartanburg and Greenville. Just a stones throw from quaint downtown Pacolet for all your daily needs. This inviting ±250 acre tract is being offered as 16 lots in various sizes. The property grants a future homeowner easy access to modern day necessities without compromising a quiet setting just outside the city.
Local restaurants and breweries, public parks, owner operated organic farms, & several traditional country churches are all little pieces of what makes Goldmine Farms a part of a truly thriving community. Come see South Pine Farm that & some of the best rural living that Upstate South Carolina has to offer.