LAKE BLALOCK FARMS
Request More Info
00 Oakmont Street Chesnee, SC
- 247 Acres with Private ±1 Acre Pond along the Pacolet River
- P/O Spartanburg County Tax Map No: 2-23-00-041.00, 2-23-00-041.02, 2-24-00-018.00, 2-24-00-024.01
- Zoned for Spartanburg County District 2 Schools: Carlisle-Foster Elementary | Rainbow Lake Middle School | Boiling Springs High School
- Premier Opportunity for Turkey, Large Mouth Bass, & Deer with Multiple Managed Food Plots in Place
- ±10,000 Feet of Beautiful River and Lake Frontage, Centered on Lake Blalock & the Pacolet River
- Currently Unzoned with the Ability to Subdivide
- Gated Entrance with Well and Septic onsite.
*Acreage and Utility to be verified by Buyer or Buyer’s Agent
*Subject to Recorded Covenants & Restrictions
This property is an excellent recreational tract on Lake Blalock that offers tremendous opportunities for long-term investment. The lake, which is located in the scenic rolling hills in the northeast corner of Spartanburg County, is a +/-1,105-acre reservoir fed by the Pacolet River. With over +/-10,000 feet of shoreline, this tract provides ample opportunities for boating, hunting, fishing, camping, and all sorts of outdoor recreation.
The 245 +/- acre site is located in a beautiful, secluded cove at the upper end of the lake and the property has one dock already in place and has been previously approved for two dock permits. A bluff overlooking the lake frontage would make an ideal home site and is accessed by an excellent road system that runs throughout the interior of the property. The property share shoreline with both Site 1 and Site 2 sections of the Lake Blalock WMA. Excellent hunting opportunities are also available along with all of the recreational pursuits afforded by the lake frontage. Conveniently located approximately 13 miles from Spartanburg, SC.